The Dream Styled Shoot Giveaway
Win a Luxury California Resort Stay and Couples Photo Session
Imagine winning a trip to Southern California, staying 2 nights at an ocean-side resort, and experiencing a full styled shoot with Southern California’s best wedding vendors! In this massive, once-in-a-lifetime giveaway, we’re giving one lucky couple just that!
What do you Win?
– Two night Stay at Terranea Resort
– $1,000 towards Flight and transportation, however for local winners this amount will go towards resort activities & amenities.
– Styled shoot with the vendors listed below
– Terranea Resort will be providing a two night stay at their oceanfront resort in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
– Lin and Jirsa Photography will be providing the photography for the styled shoot
– Planning Elegance will assist with the execution of the shoot
– Square Root will be providing the florals
– Friar Tux will be providing a tuxedo rental
– Frontier Heritage will be providing the outfit for the female’s wardrobe
– Dolled by Lulu will be providing hair and makeup services
– Wedding Store 24 will be announcing the winner at “The Wedding Show for The Modern Bride” on October 23rd, 2016 at the Hyatt Regency Orange County
Who is this giveaway for?
This stylized shoot is perfect if you’re:
– Engaged to be married
– In a Relationship
– Celebrating an anniversary
– A past client, because you just can’t get enough
– Looking for a California themed engagement session
Note: While many of the vendors specialize in Indian weddings, this contest is open to all.
How to Enter
To enter, use the widget below to “follow” all of the Instagram accounts. Refer others for bonus entries. Winners are selected at random using the widget. Entrants must complete ALL steps to be qualified. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. Contest ends October 23rd, 2016, with the winner announced that day.
Frequently Asked Questions
– Can I just do the photoshoot or just the resort stay? Absolutely! If you’re not interested in doing the photoshoot, you can simply stick to the resort stay. If you’re not interested in the resort stay, you can simply do the photoshoot. You are not required to do both if you win.
– Can I enter for a friend? Yes! You can win this for another couple.
– Can I do a solo shoot? Yes! If you’re interested in a solo styled shoot, we can do that instead of the couples shoot.
Watch the Video
If the video above isn’t working, please click here to view.
Rules and Restrictions
1. All components of the prize must be taken together or otherwise are deemed to be forfeited. This prize has no cash value. Prize cannot be sold. Prize cannot be transferred without prior consent from the contest administrator. Resort stay and styled shoot must occur on the dates listed below in the “Available Dates” section, and are subject to change. The prize is limited to one couple. Therefore, the resort stay is limited to two people, and the photo shoot is limited to two subjects.
This contest is not sponsored or affiliated with Instagram.
All dates below are subject to change.
– November 8-10
– November 20-22
– November 27-30
– January 3-11
– February 8-10
– February 21-23
– Many More Dates!
Note: If the winner is unavailable for the dates listed above, the contest administrator will attempt to find another day that works for all vendors and the winner. All potential dates are on weekdays only due to the unavailability of the vendors during weekends. If the winner is unable to make any of the dates listed; and the winner and the contest administrator are unable to finalize the agreed-upon date by December 31st, 2016, the winner is allowed to transfer the prize to another couple. Prize must be used within 6 months of the contest end date, otherwise it will be deemed to be forfeited by the winner. Please contact contest administrator for more details.
2. To be eligible, entrants must follow each and every vendor listed above on Instagram at the time of the selection. Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. Wedding Store 24 will be announcing the winner at “The Wedding Show for The Modern Bride” on October 23rd, 2016 at the Hyatt Regency Orange County. The winner will be notified by email as well. In the event that the prize notification email is returned as undeliverable, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining (non-winning) eligible entries.
The Contest Administrator may award the prize to the second chosen entry if the prize remains unclaimed within a 1 month period after the prize notification email is sent.
3. This contest is administered by Lin and Jirsa Photography, LLC. Entrants must be over the age of 18 and have the ability to travel to Southern California for the event. Void where prohibited. The contest is open internationally, but travel credit is limited to $1,000. Local winners will receive a $1,000 credit towards resort activities and amenities. Spending money, meals, travel taxes, travel insurance, passports, visas, transport to and from departure point and all other ancillary costs, as well as obtaining any of these, are the responsibility of the winner.
4. The Contest Administrator will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law. The Contest Administrator will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this contest if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Contest Administrator including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures.
5. If for any reason this contest is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the contest administrator which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this contest, the contest administrator reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest subject to any written directions under applicable legislation. The contest administrator also reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the contest administrator has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the contest. The contest administrator’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.