As parts of the country lift stay-at-home orders, many small businesses are starting to reopen. We want to take a moment to outline our plan for reopening to help our clients, employees and vendor partners understand what to expect when working with Lin and Jirsa.
Lin and Jirsa will resume in-studio and outdoor sessions starting Monday, June 1st, 2020.
We are excited to get back to doing what we love, documenting the most important moments in our clients’ lives and working with incredible couples, families, and vendors. However, we also know that in order to do so safely, we must follow our state and federal guidelines.
Below is a list of procedures and guidelines that we will follow when we reopen:
Note: Last Updated 5/22/2020. We will continue to update as our plans change.
- Sanitization – All equipment, props, chairs, door knobs and other objects with which a client may come into contact will be sanitized before and after a client enters our studio.
- By Appointment Only – Clients may only enter the studio by appointment so that we can properly prepare and sanitize between meetings and shoots.
- Limited Guests – Only one couple/client (and their immediate families) will be allowed to enter the studio at a time.
- Limited Staff – Most of our staff will be working remotely, limiting the number of people inside of the studio at any given time.
- Staff Replacements – All staff are instructed to stay home if they are not feeling well. With a large team of photographers, we will find a replacement for the shoot with a comparable level of quality.
- Dedicated Bathrooms – Our studio will have one bathroom designated as a “guests only” bathroom, with disinfecting before and after use.
- Face Covering – Our photographers will wear face coverings or masks during the shoots. Clients will be asked to wear face coverings while inside the studio and not being photographed.
- Outdoor Shoots Encouraged – We will encourage outdoor shoots at open parks, beaches, and other open areas.
- Maintaining Distance – Whenever possible, we will maintain our distance while working, with hands free posing for couples and families and utilizing lenses with longer focal lengths.
- Additional Precautions – For your particular shoot, please let us know if there are any other guidelines that you would like us to follow.
We have an obligation to keep you all safe when you book a shoot with us and we want to make sure you feel as comfortable as possible.
Thank you for your support of small business!