Our photography team is focused on providing you with a full Lin and Jirsa Experience. Our team will start by helping create a custom package that fits your individual needs and desires. We will assist you in planning your wedding day photography by giving you some “best practice” ideas based on our experience. When we shoot your event, we will capture each moment with our artistic vision. Finally, we will deliver you an artistic product worthy of the Lin and Jirsa brand.
In the end, our philosophy on client service creates beautiful friendships with each and every one of our clients that go far beyond the day of your wedding. We pride ourselves on always being available to our client/friends, so if you have any questions or would like to reach your master photographer, please visit our Contact Us page for email addresses and phone numbers of each photographer.
We believe that in hiring a professional wedding photographer because the clients deserve a professional that can use his or her technological expertise and creative vision to create a product that clients and amateur photographers could not do on their own. With digital SLR cameras becoming more and more affordable, there are many amateur photographers out there posing as professionals. Our goal is to educate our clients on the differences and provide artistic imagery that far surpasses other top notch wedding photography studios.
Therefore, our wedding photography philosophy has 5 primary parts as follows:
1. Where words fail, our imagery speaks. Strive to capture the intangible, the inexplicable
2. Many of life’s best moments are unexpected. Anticipate and seek these moments.
3. Always appreciate our clients because they enable us to do what we love.
4. Push the boundaries of creativity, using any and every available tool – Wedding photographers should be using professional grade camera and lighting equipment. Wedding photographers are artists; therefore must have a deep understanding of artistic theory including concepts on composition, lighting, color, design, balance, etc.
5. Strive for technical and compositional perfection in every image – Wedding photographers are constantly in unusual lighting situations with significant time constraints. Thus, wedding photographers must be masters of their equipment. Being able to adjust camera settings quickly, anticipate lenses needed for each scene, use on and off-camera lighting techniques, etc. are crucial to being able to create a professional product.
We know how difficult it is to plan your wedding. To help, here are some resources and guides to help you through the process. As wedding professionals with years of experience, we've seen it all! We're here to help you through the process. Whether you're looking for the best vendors or needing help with your timeline, we hope we can help in any way possible.
Important Tips and Advice for Choosing The Wedding Photographer for You.
Understand Why Wedding Photographers Need the Time We Request.
Understand the Risks of Hiring a Friend or Relative with a Nice Camera.
What Should Your Ask Your Wedding Photographer?
Wardrobe and Makeup Advice for Your Engagement or Wedding.
Our cameras, lenses and accessories used for wedding and engagement photography.
Check out this fun and exciting new service from Lin and Jirsa, the Slow Motion Photo Booth!
A list of the most common questions asked about our studio.
Learn how we capture the beauty, excitement, color and emotion of Indian Weddings.
Maternity photography is a beautiful celebration of the female body. Our photographers are ready to capture your precious moments.
Your precious newborn is in good hands with Lin and Jirsa. See how we apply our passion and creativity to newborn portraits.
Having a good team will make your wedding run smoothly. Here are our favorite LA and OC wedding vendors.