We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Office Assistant to join the Lin and Jirsa, team. The Office Assistant will help execute tasks for the Studio Manager and help maintain the studio.
Note: This is the application for the Office Assistant. If you are looking for other positions, including second shooting only positions and post-production only positions, please click here and find the applicable form.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist in studio tasks
- Tidy up the office/light cleaning
- Assist with warehouse organization
- Build Ikea furniture
- Run errands and make supply purchases
- Adhere to scheduled hours of work
- College Degree Preferred
- Ability to work a variety of shifts based on business and seasonal needs including holidays and weekends
- Ability to work independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Valid drivers license
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to learn new tasks very quickly
- Ability to multi-task & work well under pressure
- Wedding industry Experience is a plus
- Microsoft Office experience is a plus
How To Get Started
To get started, we ask that you submit the form below. If you are chosen, we will contact you with the next steps.
Lin and Jirsa Application