Post Production Specialist Job Application
If you are not a photographer, or if you’re a photographer with some free time on the weekdays, we’re looking for a post production specialist to finalize and deliver images to our happy clients. While extensive training will be provided to familiarize you with our style, previous experience in Adobe Lightroom and Adobe Photoshop is a plus. Part-time photographers or part-time graphic artists would be perfect fits for this position.
Compensation: Compensation is on a per image basis, and we would require that you work in the Tustin studio. If you have the necessary computing power at a remote location such as your home, we may discuss other work arrangements.
This is the application for the Post Production Specialist Job. Please note that we only check these applications when we have a need in the studio. However, we encourage you to apply if you are interested; and your application will eventually be seen. If you’re looking for the Full-Time Photographer and Post Production Job Application or second shooting only positions, please click here and find the applicable form.
- 2+ years of experience using Lightroom, preferably 1 year in a professional setting. Should have a strong working knowledge of all Library and Develop module tools
- 2+ years of experience using Photoshop. Must possess a strong working knowledge of layers, masking, channels, effects, photo retouching, actions, etc
Personality and Skills Requirements:
- Strong artistic skills
- Proficient general computer skills and familiarity with all basic software programs such as Windows, Word, Excel
- Strong organizational skills as they will be dealing with hundreds of thousands of files across different media
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to learn new tasks very quickly
Availability and Commitment Requirements:
- Free to work weekends, and extended hours (especially during busy season)
- Ability to commit to the studio for 2+ years
If you feel you fit the above requirement, please fill out the information below:
Lin and Jirsa Application