6 Tips for Incredible Rainy Day Wedding Photos
Rain on your wedding day may sound like your worst nightmare, but for us here at Lin and Jirsa we see it as an opportunity […]
Indian Wedding Timeline
Indian Weddings are filled to the brim with vibrant, cultural events lasting over the course of a few days. The Haldi, Mehndi, and Sangeet all […]
Wedding Preparation Tips
Our job as your photographers is to capture the story of your wedding day as it unfolds. This story begins not at the ceremony but […]
Destination Wedding Photographer
At Lin & Jirsa, we serve our clients both near and far. Whether you’re planning a wedding in beautiful Hawaii or an engagement session […]
Bridesmaid Dress Ideas
Outfitting your bridesmaids is a fun way to bond with your girls and find a style that best suits you and their unique personalities. Here […]
Our Photography Style
Lin and Jirsa Images are creative, clean and crisp. They’re romantic, fun, and emotional. The Lin and Jirsa team is critically acclaimed for developing a […]
Props For Engagement Photos
You’ve seen your friend’s adorable and creative engagement photos on her Facebook feed, and you’ve been pinning ideas onto your Pinterest boards. Now it’s time […]
Tips to Planning Your Wedding Day
1. Engagement Sessions Engagement photography sessions are wonderful for many reasons. Engagement photography not only provides you with beautiful imagery capturing your pre-wedding romance, but […]
Client Raves and Testimonials
Click on the icons below to see our hundreds of 5 star reviews! Other Reviews Below you’ll see a few of our pre-2010 reviews. Since […]
You’ve spent a fortune on your wedding making it look incredible, so why not share it with the world? We highly encourage our brides and […]
Wedding Photography Styles and Formats
1. Wedding Photojournalism Wedding Photojournalism is a story telling the style of wedding photography that involves minimal involvement on the part of the photographer. A […]
Wedding Photography Timeline | Ideal Times for Your Photography
With the diversity of the cultural aspects of our weddings, it’s difficult to pinpoint an exact wedding photography timeline template. However, there are ideal time […]
What are Wedding Photojournalists
1. Photojournalism defined These days, it seems that many wedding photographers are wedding photojournalists. In fact, photojournalism, in relation to wedding photography, has become more […]
What is a Mood Board
Instructions on Creating This Critical Tool for Communicating Your Style Preferences. Creating personalized lifestyle photographs requires that you understand your couple’s personalities, likes, hobbies, etc. […]
Indian Wedding Photography
Lin and Jirsa has become specialists in Indian Wedding Photography over the years. We started with one Indian Wedding several years back and from there […]
We’ve compiled a list of frequently asked questions for your convenience. If you have other questions, feel free to email our studio manager at [email protected] […]
Common Photography and Equipment Misconceptions
1. A Brief Overview There are many misconceptions regarding photography and photography equipment. We often hear questions like, “How many megapixels do I need?”, “Which […]
Engagement Session Wardrobe & Makeup Guide
Wardrobe Guide – What To Wear For Engagement Photos We will have specific recommendations depending on the location that you choose. However, we want you […]
How Do I Find A Wedding Photographer
1. General – What to Look for in a Wedding Photographer Photography is so much more than just having a nice camera or taking a […]
Engagement Photography Styles and Formats
1. Engagement Photography Unique to Each Individual Lin and Jirsa Wedding Photography uses three different formats to approach the engagement photography shoot. The three formats […]
Hiring Uncle Joe
A Fictional Story Based on Real Events While the names and locations in this story are fictional, it is based on real and unfortunate wedding […]
15 questions for your wedding photographer
1. General – What You Need to Know Wedding Photography is no easy subject and interviewing potential wedding photographers can be a daunting task. Regardless […]
Wedding Resources & AdviceTIPS AND ADVICE FOR YOUR LOS ANGELES OR ORANGE COUNTRY WEDDING DAY
We know how difficult it is to plan your wedding. To help, here are some resources and guides to help you through the process. As wedding professionals with years of experience, we've seen it all! We're here to help you through the process. Whether you're looking for the best vendors or needing help with your timeline, we hope we can help in any way possible.
Important Tips and Advice for Choosing The Wedding Photographer for You.
Understand Why Wedding Photographers Need the Time We Request.
Understand the Risks of Hiring a Friend or Relative with a Nice Camera.
What Should Your Ask Your Wedding Photographer?
Wardrobe and Makeup Advice for Your Engagement or Wedding.
Our cameras, lenses and accessories used for wedding and engagement photography.
Check out this fun and exciting new service from Lin and Jirsa, the Slow Motion Photo Booth!
A list of the most common questions asked about our studio.
Learn how we capture the beauty, excitement, color and emotion of Indian Weddings.
Maternity photography is a beautiful celebration of the female body. Our photographers are ready to capture your precious moments.
Your precious newborn is in good hands with Lin and Jirsa. See how we apply our passion and creativity to newborn portraits.
Having a good team will make your wedding run smoothly. Here are our favorite LA and OC wedding vendors.